Monday, December 23, 2019

Re: ANS NEWS AND QUESTION

Keep me on the list. I find many of your posts to be real gems worth passing on.

And to you and Joyce I send my best wishes for the holidays.

Stephen 🙏

 

Don't regret growing older,

It's a privilege denied to many!

 

Actor ~ Richard Gere ~ Aktoro

 

Ne bedaŭru la pliaĝadon,

Estas al multaj rifuzita privilegio!





On Mon, Dec 23, 2019 at 3:46 PM Kim Cooper <kimc0240@yahoo.com> wrote:
News: I will be trying to send these from my other email address because I have been having so much trouble sending from gmail lately.  

Question:  Do you want me to take you off of my list?  I will not be offended if you want off the list, I'm just cleaning it up.  On the other hand, if you know anyone who might like to be added to the list, let me know that too.  


 If you are not receiving these, please let me know :-) .there are a couple of people on my list who I think are dead, but since they haven't bounced back, someone must be keeping the address open -- are they reading these? Does anyone know what happened to Syl Schertzer?  


Let me know if you receive this -- it made me transfer the email addresses one at a time -- all 64 of them.  

No comments: