Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Fwd: What have you learned from Donald Trump?


Hi ANS Gang -- I am forwarding this from one of our readers.  
--Kim
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From:
Date: Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 9:45 AM
Subject: What have you learned from Donald Trump?
To:


James Martindale, International Teacher (2016-present)

Quite a bit, actually, but here are my Top 5 lessons from DJT#45:

  • I've realized no one can predict the future with much degree of certainty.
  • I've learned that our cognitive biases are powerful, and can be more easily exploited than most of us figured
  • I had underestimated just how deeply entrenched and highly motivating our subconscious emotional patterns & triggers can be.
  • I've learned the American political system can be destabilized far more quickly than any major theories had predicted.
  • I've come to appreciate the virtues of living outside the USA as an expat a whole lot more.

No comments: